TOTALLY UPDATED!

TOTALLY UPDATED!
I mean, if you're out, then come in! Cuz' this is what's up, total hipster here! RESPECT

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bangerzzzzz

Heyy you guys ! So like, I know I've been missing, but you know, I had to keep up my real life, like, I mean, guys and other stuff (I almost got pregnant, but, you know, a knife saved me, thank god, but, you know what to say, YOLO!). So, Miley Cyrus's album is now in stores; "Bangerz", it sounds so fucking cool don't you think? The first thing that comes to me is, like, bang, right? I know is hard to notice, but, is really similar to the album's name (I'm a smartass). Well, the thing is that I want to review it, cuz' is SOOOOO GOOOD! LIKE HEAVEN GOOD, YOU KNOW? Omg. I can't stop listening to it. 
Let's start with the first song:
1)Adore you
When you say you love me,
Know I love you more
And when you say you need me,
Know I need you more
Boy I adore you
I adore you (It just goes on like that the whole song)
Well, as you can see, is really deep. i don't have to say anything, just listen to it, you'll cry, is just so emotional. Oh Liam! You whore!

2)We Can't Stop
Well, we all know the lyrics, is just "And we can't stop, and we won't stop, can't you see is we who run the fucking night, sticking our tongues out and rapping raps", you know, just tots Miley.
So, like, I love this song, you know why? Cuz' it reminds me of my life, like, tots amazeballs LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLL, #Hashtags. I'm Miley. Mind blow. 

3)SMS ft Britney Spears
Well, this is the best one, cuz' you know, is deeper than you thing. I meanm you must be saying like, "PinkyVale, of course it is deep, it's SMS, and that's something that really matters in life!", yeah,I'm sorry, but in the world there are some stupid heads that don't care but SMS's, tots out. DUH. 
I can strut that strut, that strut, that stuff, bangerz bangerz
I can strut that strut, that strut, that stuff
I can strut in my stuff, bangerz
I can strut that strut, that strut, that stuff
I can strut that strut, that strut, that stuff
I can strut in my stuff bangerz bangerz
I mean, gurl, I'm already crying... Oh, Miley, you break my heart... I need a minute.

4)4x4 ft Nelly (I know, she's not dead)
Ok, this is one is like really normal, tots boring if we compare it with the other ones. 
I'm a female rebel, can't you see?
Riding around your backyard who could it be?
Pull out on the scene right out of the seat
Pumping his breaks to the sound of the beat
Pumping his breaks to the sound of the beat
He don't understand what he's doing to me
Deep down inside like a pitbull in heat
Someone's coming so we head for the streets
Is like, YEAH MILEY, SHAKE THAT BOOTY. Such a badass, I want to be like her so badly! Daddy, I know what I want for Christmas, forget One Direction's dicks, I want Miley's soul... Yeah. I'm gonna be so famous! I'm gonna twerk all day and all night! My dream :3

5)My Darlin' ft Future (Who the FUCK are they? who cares...) 
I ain't pop no Molly, but you still got me sweatin'

What happened to that feeling, we'll never get it back

I ain't take no shots but you still got me hot

What happened to that feeling, I wish it wouldn't stop

So like... who's Molly?
I can't stop thinking this song is about sex.. Like, sweatin' and Mollys? That's totally sex... Wait a sec, Miley is having sex with the Future? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!! Miley's kids are gonna be like Terminator! Or robots! Tots cool! Daddy, I wanna be like Miley, give me her soul, NOW!

6) Wrecking Ball
Ok... This song is ART. I mean, Miley, come on! Her body is art, so like, if you put together a hammer and Miley's pussy, you get art. I feel so inspired when I listen to that song, I just can't stop thinking of my self humping a wrecking ball, it would be so beautiful, like, Harry beautiful. 


Well.. I'm bored. Let's talk about something else!

SO! HOT NEWZZZ (LIKE BANGERZ, SO SMART) PEOPLEEEE! 

"Selena Gomez: ‘I’ve Been Asked Out On One Date’ Since Justin Bieber Split"

Well, Selena, you know why's that? Cuz' you ain't no saint, you freaking slutty pants! Stop messing with my Justin and complaining of how you can't get a date, I mean, Jesus, YouLittleGomez, change your name and face, get a boobjob and start all over, cuz' you ain't getting action with that baby bitch face, I tell you, just listen to mama. 
PD: Guys, don't date her, or i'll cut your balls off.



"Miley Cyrus’ New Tweet: Is She Already In Love With Theo Wenner?"

So like, Miley is already dating somebody (See, Selena, Miley is the queen), and she tweeted something really cute, like, OH MY GOD! SO CUTEEEEEE! She said: I love you more than today than yesterday but less than I will tomorrow. Well, I think she's talking about somebody else... OhMy. Miley, are you trying to steal my God? No you whore! Justin's mine! If you wanna have him just break up with that Wenner guy that his last name sounds like weiner, so ridiculous, and walk over my dead body! 
PD: But is cute anyway, but she's a bitch. 



"Harry Styles Would Rather Kiss Zayn Malik Than Selena Gomez"

Yeah Harry, Zayn is tots better than SelenaWhoremez, like. NO. wait. ZAYN IS NOT BETTER THAN ME! Let's make a threesome, I'll be generous, ok? Just don't cheat on me, cuz', I'll write you a song called Knew You Were Trouble or 22, you chose. Or maybe We are never getting back together, that sounds good too. 


They're so freaking cute... I just wanna lick them up and rape them, and then take off they're skin and make a huge honor table <3 I mean look at Zayn's face, is like "Harry stop it, what are you doin? Oh, don't stop." And Harry is like : "I want you to rock me, Zayn. Hit the pedal heavy metal, Zayn. Oh, make me your one direction."
SO CUTE. LIKE HASHTAGSWAGGY (It means straight and cute right?)

FOR MORE HOT NEWZ: http://hollywoodlife.com/

OK EVERYONE, JUST KNOW I REMEMBERED THAT I FOUND A CUTE PIC OF MILEY, SHOWING THE REASON OF WHY I WANNA BE LIKE HER.



Well, 

SEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAA

LOVE YAAAAA

XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXXXXXXOOOOOXXXOOO

PINKY VALE MUAK

No comments:

Post a Comment