TOTALLY UPDATED!

TOTALLY UPDATED!
I mean, if you're out, then come in! Cuz' this is what's up, total hipster here! RESPECT

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Who's there?
Meeeeeeee ! YAY ! 
Hello everyone, OMG, I'm like so excited, so, you know Miley Cyrus's new album came out? 'Bangerz', so like, is sooooo good! I mean, Jesus, that girl should be black, cuz' , mama, she wasn't born to be a white country chic, uh uh, nuh nuh. I wouldn't sing like that, cuz' , you know, white people are like tots amazeballs! We have ... uh... we have Nicki Minaj and Michael Jackson, take that! They're both white right? Whatever, I don't care. 
Oh! And talking about not caring, my new segment will be...
MY FAVE SONGSSSS! YESSS ! SO EXCITING! LIKE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. 

Ok, so like, I have tons of favorite songs, but, this are the top 8, like, the bests ones, that are tots cool, like, heaven cool, like, Instagram cool, like Tumblr cool (That page is so weird, right?), like me cool, like cutie cutie cool! So, like, so so so so so cool ! 

Now, here we go...

1)Lolly - Justin Bieber

Everybody says this song sucks, but, you know what? Go fuck yourself. Justin is God, and God never makes a mistake or something wrong, so, like , this song is like an angel sound, like tots sparkly and angelical, you know what mean? Like, Justin always sings like a grown up man, and that's super hot, but, sometimes, he sings like a kid, and that always turns me on. 
What I love the most about this song is that is sounds like he's talking about his wiener; 'She says she wants my lolly, lolly, she wanna make it pop', like, he's totally saying that a slut (or me, I would totally do it) wants to make his dick pop, like a hurricane, no no, like a volcano (sry, there are so many disasters that it gets really hard and boring to remember every single name, you know? Like, who cares about it?), uh yummmy, Justin's dick popping? White lava? I'm into thattttt. And this second part; 'She says she wants my lolly, lolly, she wanna kiss the top', I think he means that she wants to suck his dick? Why does he says kiss? Like, kissing is not enough you bitchy bitch! Is JB, you have to SUCKKKKK! 



2)Baby - Justin Bieber

So, like, this is really really old, but it's never out. I go to the gym listening to this song, like, it makes the atmosphere (I don't even know what that means, but it sounds good) better. I mean gurl, if you're walking on the street and you're listening; 'Baby baby baby OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH', it totally makes it better. Imagine watching a dog taking a shit, is not too gorgeous, but, if you listen to JB singing like a kid while watching that, you'll smile and be great full about life.
He makes my world shine...



3)What Makes you beautiful - One Direction

OH-MY-GOD. This song is soooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo GOOD ! Like, it makes you feel pretty and loved. They just sing so beautifully... and those words, they make me wanna fly (just kidding, it makes me wanna rape them, but, sh, it has to be cheesy). 
The best thing about this song is the video, like, they look so straight! They look like a Ricky Martin straight, and you gurl, there's nothing more straight than Ricky Martin. And being on a beach makes so so so hot! I love how they throw rocks to the ocean, and how they jump faithfully in the sand, oh... they're just like mermaids... so hot. 



4)Mass Text

Ok, so, nobody likes this song, and that's the reason of why I like it, I do whatever people doesn't, cuz' gurl, I'm such a hipster, like literally, I am cool. dot. 
And, what people doesn't realize is that this song is really heart breaking, I mean, is so freaking sad! She doesn't get his mass text! I mean, whu whu whut? He's so mean! Why doesn't she get your mass text? You're in her contacts! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need to know !!!!!!!!!!! You see? You get really emotional! 



5)Rock Me - One Direction

Nothing to say. This is their orgasm song, so I - JUST- L.U.V -IT. 

PD: ROCK ME! LET'S MAKE A SIX-SOME (I don't know how to say that)



6)Best Song Ever - One Direction

This song is my JAM! It won the best video in the VMA's , so it HAS to be good. The best part of it is that they're all acting like different people. SO like, Harry is total nerd (so hot), Niall is an old man that danced tap (so fucking hot), Louis was another old man that didn't get Zayn's name right (hot but dumb), Zayn was a girl (SOOOOO HOT) ans Liam was a gay choreographer that loved himself (I mean, COME ON, SO HOTTTT). Well, and the main idea of the video is to reveal themselves and show how they're, hot. So like, that's why it is the best song ever, cuz' like, they're hot so, you know what I mean? Yeah, so smart. 




7)Work Bitch - Britney Spears

I just love this song so much ! It's really mean full. I mean, gosh, she has a point, if you wanna have everything, work bitch! If you wanna have a pony, work bitch! If you wanna publish a good song, work bitch! And she totally does that, like DUH, she made this song so that means she kicked her butt off, of course people, like, #AREYOUBLIND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 




8)Knew you were trouble - Taylor Swift 

I know I don't like her because she's a tots whore/slut/twat/bitch/prostitute/everything that means her, but the song is good, so... what can I do? I like it cuz' is really deep, and she has a perfect pitch, like, O M G, she sings really well, but, I bet she's not good in bed because she's a whore... Wait, that doesn't make sense... Well, anyways, the song is really deep and talks about something that happens to us all, be left on a desert full of furniture, I mean, she hit us all with that... Genius.. but a whore. 



So, that was my playlist, hoped you liked it and shared my opinions ! 
Don't forget to share the blog and comment and vote for you answer to my weekly question (Is about Miley Cyrus so I know you interested, duh.)

Se Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

XOXO

PINKY VALE MUAK


This is my reaction to this songs, cuz' you know, they're soooooooo goooooooood ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment