TOTALLY UPDATED!

TOTALLY UPDATED!
I mean, if you're out, then come in! Cuz' this is what's up, total hipster here! RESPECT

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Uh GURL! This are hot news everyone!
So, Miley Cyrus was on SNL, you know, that weird show were weird people are, I only watch it when hot guys are in, but now, uff gurl, Miley stripped out ! YES, she made a sex tape for SNL and then parodied her own song! If you like Miley's sex tape then leave it on the comments, cuz' it's like super weird you know? I mean, o m g. Miley, what are you up to? Uh Uh, girl, you're out of the club.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/06/miley-cyrus-sex-tape-video-strips-naked-snl/

On the other hand, I couldn't stop shouting, I mean, if you see Justin and Harry shirtless what do you do? YOU SHOUT ! What else could you do? Oh, well, you could masturbate, but girl, we are lady, so like, no, just don't (if you want to then.. I have no prob, but, i'm not a part of that, I mean, tots gross!).
So the thing is you have to vote for the sexiest shirtless man, and you have:
Justin Bieber
Harry Styles
Zac Efron
Austin Mahone
I mean, gurl! What the hell?! This is harder than having an STD... Come on! How? I mean... OMG. I'm having a break down, I can stand it, not anymore... Oh My Goddddddd! Oh, I could vote for the four of them, but, you know, Zac is on drugs, Austin is a baby (but I like babys, they're like, SUPER CUTE), but Harry and Justin... OhMy. This so hard! Let's look what the pros and cons are:
Justin:
-He's super hot
-He has more muscles and abs
-He can sing
-He sings love song
-He is super cute
-He puts his fan's phones on his dick
-He spits on his fans (So hot)
-He pees on buckets
-He's Canadian
-He was a little baby singing on Youtube
-He has a dick
-He loves God
-He is SO dedicated, like, OMG.

Cons: He was with Selena... Bitch

Harry:
-He's super hot
-He has more tattoos
-He has more sex experience
-He has 4 nipples (I mean, so so so so so so hottttttt, holy bananas)
-He sings with 4 hot guys
-He has a lot of baby pictures
-He has a six pack
-He is super cute, like, unbelievable
-He kind of twerks
-He has more fans now, so is like, so exciting
-He is so freaking funny, like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOL
-He's older, so like, mature
-He's British

Cons: He was with Taylor... Whore

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T DECIDE.
Let it be that way, they're both mine, we can do a threesome.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/06/justin-bieber-vs-harry-styles-more-vote-for-the-sexiest-shirtless-singer/

Ok, and the last one. Chris Brown lost his virginity at eight! Freaking eight! Like, jesus, that's ... hot.
Imagine, it would be like super gross, but, now, he has experience, so like, you know, best movements. Oh, Jessss, like now, people are sluts, is so fascinating ! I mean, look at Miley Cyrus and Amanda Bynes, they're so fucking cool! I want to be like them, like, oh my gosh. Super Cute.
Well, here you have the link. http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/05/chris-brown-virginity-eight-years-old-confession/


Well people, that was it, i'll be seeing you for the next blog where I'll talking about.. I don't know... Oh, this is so weird.... My brain can't contain so much information, oh, no, that was because I had a headband in my head, lol, tots stupid, haha.

See yaaaaaaa !

XOXO

Pinky Vale MUAK


No comments:

Post a Comment